ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

you can say this about plenty companies. they have high gross...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    you can say this about plenty companies. they have high gross margins and just need to sell more volume to be a home run.

we got tricked by a scammer who was claiming this for years on this board and deleted all his profiles on various sites without notice.

are you really convinced that this management and this company is able to achieve revenue growth? it has been years since they have achieved anything material.
    do they have a strategy and milestones?

in my eyes they simply hope and wait. if their product was actually better, why do they have problems selling it?

why do they talk about promising trials in their filings and press releases, then stay quiet and ultimately they are not mentioned again?

how many family members receive a salary by the company?

why do they believe that adding new dispersions would lead to material new demand?

how can a management team that should know the industry better than anyone else be so foolish to expand capacity to 5000 MT? maybe lev loves book value, i am not sure... he also seems to like growing inventory... i wonder how much of this turns out to be worthless. I am aware that the shelf life can be extended, but a buyer is still needed.

betting on a questionable FDA decision might also not be wise... the FDA has been kicking the can for many years now and nothing has changed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $34 47

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5850 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.