SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

Ann: US SEC Form 10-Q, page-63

1. 3,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Not sure what you mean by 30%. There are 155k Sezzle Premium users already but many of those may shift across to Sezzle Anywherefor a few bucks more per month. So there's a bit of additional revenue potential there but not 30%. Imo the main value would come from new sign-ups - either current standard Sezzle users or brand new users. I guess this is where a bank partnership comes in to on-board new users, but a large enterprise merchant sign-up could be game-changing also when bringing new users to Sezzle.

Sezzle Anywhere
    in addition to Sezzle Pay-in-Twoand Pay In Full is imo a leap forward for the company because it unlocks a massive amount of freedom for users who previously may have been limited to certain stores, certain methods of purchase (i.e online only) and the method of repayment - being Pay-in-Four.

The benefit to the consumer of Pay-in-Two and Pay-in Full over using a debit card, credit card or cash is of course flexibility depending on the nature and value of the purchase, as well as gaining rewards, in-app discounts, and building credit history if they choose to adopt that. The benefit to Sezzle of Pay-in-Two andPay-in Full is a reduction in the risk of bad debts and an increase in UMS and therefore merchant fees to Sezzle, but also happy users who will repeat usage. $18 a month is easily justified if the app shows discounts and rewards which exceed that amount (an example might be a 20% discount at a clothing store on a $100 purchse)

I imagine that in the future the Sezzle app would permit a user to preset certain stores or purchase categories to certain repayment methods, i.e. fuel might be preset by a user to Pay-in-Full, groceries might be preset Pay-in-Two, larger purchases, utility bills might be Pay-in-Four, etc who knows how it might evolve but when you look at it this way it definitely seems like a responsible way to pay, which is Sezzles new tagline.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5359/5359047-47b7e82e48862458a658d2747957ece7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.