HMD 0.00% 1.5¢ heramed limited

Gosh… aren’t we getting a bit down the line of the standard...

1. 2,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 908
    Gosh… aren’t we getting a bit down the line of the standard angry slights and hostility of other HC threads….

It has not been a great investment yet… could still come around and surprise on the upside… The Polish variation of HMD/Nuvo etc have just won a contract in Poland which is great for a number of reasons.. it’s great as it demonstrates that there is in fact a broad global market not just demand or interest but an actual market in play. Pregnabit (from Poland) is also in use in the Netherlands and is the main competitor for the Dutch government grant for Telehealth for maternal monitoring. If HMD pulls ahead then it is a genuine win. A Dutch government grant and access to the Dutch healthcare system will be a superior place to gain traction and credibility as well as the obvious links into Philips. The benefit of dealing with Philips is that they make strategic investments into emerging tech and so far have tipped $50m USD into Pulse and $12m USD into Nuvo… $10m USD into HMD would be a game changer… if it all happens…

Therein lies TCG’s skepticism and rightly so, there have been too many false dawns with HMD hence the share price is in the toilet… however the market for the product and service DOES exist and is gaining momentum hence the forward looking attitudes still at play on here… fantastic to see a diversification of opinions as that is what keeps the happy land of HMD threads from turning into the standard slings and arrows of the other parts of HC.

TCG, I love the passion of your disappointment and completely understand where you’re coming from, keep the upside grounded until we have firm traction. Maybe lay off the comments about Yarmulkes and Kippas if that’s what the “funny hat” talk is about?

Ultimately HMD has thus far failed to deliver. HMD still sits in a window of opportunity that is manifest and real and in times of disruption it will always happen first with smaller contracts as change takes more time in a large organisation. I’ve bought a few more this week as there’s something mentally deficient in my investment thesis…. Not a heap but a couple of small loose change buys.

I am personally very disappointed that we didn’t get a better capital raise completed. The existing dead-wood directors are no longer drawing a wage from HMD (apparently) and will be fairly diluted by these raises so there should be an easier transition for them to leave. If we get 2 new directors that do things, a Dutch government grant, GC health, 20 more little US deals and some clarity of what is happening with JHC’s payments then we will still end up at the Bruns. Those are real possibilities. A more left field possibility is that the bar at the Brunswick River is calm enough that we drive the Beneteau down to the Bruns from the GC with TCG on board…. Might still happen

Back to Hostilities… just don’t engage. There are a couple of posters on here that I chose to ignore without hitting the ignore button, keeps my feed from becoming an echo chamber but just drops the angry in what gets posted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.299M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $14.40K 952.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 307444 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 204733 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ 100982
Last updated 11.50am 15/05/2024 ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.