HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

Yeah, I like that post and especially your last paragraph.Plenty...

1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Yeah, I like that post and especially your last paragraph.

Plenty of posters I 'ignore' without hitting ignore. And the real obvious trolls (we have one sticking around here at the moment) are unintentionally hilarious if you take them the right way.

The internet has a way of making things seem super important... an AFL forum I used to post regularly on was very intense.

People arguing incessantly about whether Joel Selwood was actually Joel "Duckwood" and whether he was a champion of the game or a stain upon it. And as if the winner of the argument would then bend reality to match their POV or it may decide that year's premiership.

No matter what 'Huge_Drop_Punt' or might or might not insist, Selwood was one of the greatest captains to play, Geelong still won flags, and yes - he knew exactly how to draw free kicks for high contact and he was also very good at that.

Reality has a way of stubbornly persisting despite the best efforts to argue it away online... Netherlands, Broward and anything else will rise or fall on factors far beyond HC.

But all in all, we have it far better on this little part of HC than most other sub-forums.
    Last edited by barmy44: 20/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.