HMD 6.67% 1.6¢ heramed limited

During the course of a variety of conversations this year there...

1. 2,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 908
    During the course of a variety of conversations this year there has been a bit talk about adding in these sorts of clinics, smaller groups, lower hanging fruit etc in order to add smaller revenues into the bucket rather than try and hit up and wait for years for big hospitals. Those big hospital groups are still the main prize however by adding in smaller more frequent targets HMD will start to build a better revenue base. Lots of small contracts have higher margins and are implemented faster so revenue will be better…. eventually….

These last 2 announcements are the confirmation of what has already been happening in the USA, by all accounts (little Keith specifically) there are dozens of these sorts of contracts available to knock over quickly. If this news flow continues into January (allowing for holidays etc) then trust will start to return to HMD and a genuine pipeline that is VISIBLE and REAL will allow more faith from investors.

Obviously the key missing piece from the USA so far has been Broward (apparently it’s this week… as long as every week is “this” week….) delays in the executor Broward have been the key stumbling block coupled to what happened in JHC… I think it’s unlikely to move past 3-4c without seeing a Broward or JHC type event close and commercially complete a contract. Should those start to happen as well as these small additions then things will be in a good place next year…

I don’t believe that we are at the point where things are heavily weighted to the upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $6.212M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $35.37K 2.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7635054 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1048168 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ 930096
Last updated 15.55pm 24/05/2024 ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.