ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Hmmmmm. Here is the link to the LCD proposal. The first part of the limitation I don't like as the MIGS players are pushing this to be first line of treatment. I'm sure there will be a big push back on this again. But this doesn't stop the MIGs market growing, just that the growth could be even more.

i agree with the points mentioned by previous posts that this LCD is stopping double dipping into MIGs procedures.

Limitations of Coverage

MINIMALLY INVASIVE GLAUCOMA SURGERY (MIGS) is not considered a first line treatment for mild-moderate glaucoma.
    A combination of surgical MIGs procedure and aqueous shunts cannot be performed at the same time of service in the same patient.
    Phacoemulsification can be performed with a single MIGS procedure, but multiple procedures (e.g., stent and MIGS surgical procedure) cannot be performed in the same eye at the same time.

MINIMALLY INVASIVE GLAUCOMA SURGERY (MIGS)- a group of surgical procedures that are performed using an ab interno approach and designed to reduce trauma to ocular tissues.5

https://www.cms.gov/medicare-coverage-database/view/lcd.aspx?lcdid=39820&ver=11&keyword=Minimally%20invasive%20glaucoma%20surgery&keywordType=starts&areaId=all&docType=NCA,CAL,NCD,MEDCAC,TA,MCD,6,3,5,1,F,P&contractOption=all&sortBy=relevance&bc=1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $41.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.8¢ 18.0¢ $14.78K 79.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 386830 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 2351 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.