EYE 2.63% 19.5¢ nova eye medical limited

Ann: USA Medicare Update, page-26

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Hmmmmm. Here is the link to the LCD proposal. The first part of the limitation I don't like as the MIGS players are pushing this to be first line of treatment. I'm sure there will be a big push back on this again. But this doesn't stop the MIGs market growing, just that the growth could be even more.

i agree with the points mentioned by previous posts that this LCD is stopping double dipping into MIGs procedures.

Limitations of Coverage

MINIMALLY INVASIVE GLAUCOMA SURGERY (MIGS) is not considered a first line treatment for mild-moderate glaucoma.
    A combination of surgical MIGs procedure and aqueous shunts cannot be performed at the same time of service in the same patient.
    Phacoemulsification can be performed with a single MIGS procedure, but multiple procedures (e.g., stent and MIGS surgical procedure) cannot be performed in the same eye at the same time.

MINIMALLY INVASIVE GLAUCOMA SURGERY (MIGS)- a group of surgical procedures that are performed using an ab interno approach and designed to reduce trauma to ocular tissues.5

https://www.cms.gov/medicare-coverage-database/view/lcd.aspx?lcdid=39820&ver=11&keyword=Minimally%20invasive%20glaucoma%20surgery&keywordType=starts&areaId=all&docType=NCA,CAL,NCD,MEDCAC,TA,MCD,6,3,5,1,F,P&contractOption=all&sortBy=relevance&bc=1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $44.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $9.907K 50.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65104 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 51773 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.