BUB 7.41% 12.5¢ bubs australia limited

To address your current position (as nobody has a crystal ball),...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    To address your current position (as nobody has a crystal ball), my concerns with BUB, which have been over 12 months now, is that there remains minimal fund interest, they continue to have no significant “China” investor interest, and have a very weak financial position. SP in my opinion, will unlikely rise with the rest of the markets due to a large number of factors, meaning the longer it continues to languish, the harder it will be to continue raising - a very precarious position - another food for thought!sneaky.png I think it’s very unlikely to see any ATH again, and if it does, then not for a long time. I think the markets will start to see signs of a recovery in at least 2 years, and possibly even 5 years for a full recovery.redface.png

I think its more likely to see a take over, however the likelihood of this happening anytime soon has diminished further due to the emerging recession and high inflation, then it’s anyone's guess what will happen. History has shown that growth via acquisition can be extremely problematic for companies, especially in heavier inflationary or interest rate environments with all this in mind, it would depend largely on how much capital I had in BUB, how far down I was, my cash flow position and current financial position, as to whether I thought it was time. I exited BUB at 70cents sighting a number of concerns, but also a better use of capital, as I was tired of seeing BUB languish and the bull run continue - it proved right. However if I was still in BUB now, it wouldn’t be the efficient use of capital argument I’d be having, it would be capital preservationcool.png. Good luck with whatever you do and I hope for you and many others, that BUB can turn the tide and return value to its holders. But in the event it cannot, I with you find many others who can and will and that you have time on your side to embrace these lessons, learn from them and go on to do better than you could have imagined. Please keep well and be sensible. All in my own opinion, do your own research because it is only my little thought for food because no one can predict the future. Can you predict the future? I can't and neither can yousneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $644.4K 4.918M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 2537508 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 270766 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.