NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

Ann: USA Roadshow Presentation May 2014 , page-7

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    On the dip bellow 70 if its not the schoonchin jinx then, and going by glances at the action over those few days, I'd say its the less likely scenario of substantial holders booking pre-tax profits which prompted smaller sellers.

I'd forgotten about the coming roadshow and that the sp kept rising nicely during the last one. Given the size of the investor base, and light on the pipeline in addition to all the usual drivers, I expect the sp to soon hit Brendan Lau's target of 86, then surge to the 90's, and the annual report to kick it over the buck then quickly to 1.10. That is without contract announcements.
    On the pipeline, which will expand in line with M2m growth, I think it's reasonable to think re smartmeters the usa trial and one from oz are a given, one in the mid east and one in Europe. RBB - say one in usa and one in Europe, both of which could be huge. Given Ozbecools unfortunate experience and comment about promise/delivery it will be fascinating to see the conversion rate of these possibilities into realities. I wonder if any of you have thoughts on the potential/average size of these possible contracts.

Noting schoonchin bought 'a couple more today', and the sp again dropped, if you're all in agreement I move that the jinx status be upgraded to 'the SCHOONCHIN CURSE!'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.