UCM 0.00% 1.2¢ uscom limited

Muya - bill please don’t stop. It’s the most exciting thing...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Muya - bill please don’t stop. It’s the most exciting thing about the stock.
    Hoping we soon get a prize bill but if I take my Uscom googles off everything muya says in all of his many posts over a very longtime is correct ( hurts me to say it ).
    Been very few exciting moments since the space labs amazing contract days so muya has been winning a points decision ever since. Boy would love another like that.
    I noted the company put up another testimonial from Russia on its LinkedIn site the other day rehashing a 2 year old YouTube interview. Surely they can get a new up to date testimonials from many hospitals plugging how good the 1A device has been through the pandemic.
    Also wondering if anybody knows if there has been any great progress from the feb 2019 announcement about selling spirosonic devices to koneksa US health company. I haven’t read anything since that mentions them so Hopefully they are still on board and selling squillians of them.
    Please surprise me with a great quarterly announcement mr Phillips .
    13c . Back to praying for a massive takeover offer to get a fair valuation is my nightly prayer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.