UCM 16.7% 1.5¢ uscom limited

Hi maxi - feel your pain. Only been 2 unsustainable share price...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Hi maxi - feel your pain. Only been 2 unsustainable share price spikes in 5 years.
    Nothing in the last 3 months announced re large new sales contracts so I am expecting a dud quarter which maybe an indicator of why the large sellers appearing you speak about. Just more shareholders giving up like yourself in frustration perhaps.
    Fundamentally I think the valuation is very cheap when comparing to most other biotechnology companies based on revenues v market cap and being close to profitable at times which the ceo constantly talks about in his YouTube announcements and its within reach but can’t ever seem to improve sales to make it happen.
    sold half my holding months ago thankfully and stupidly kept half.
    stuck in a boy who cried wolf to many times pattern.
    type of company on sales and revenues. Always sounds exciting though.
    can be transformed on a single deal but nobody willing to believe it will happen. Due to its China - Singapore strong connections I thought strong investor buying may come from those regions.
    buying support is beyond terrible so looks like it is heading lower and no I am not downramping to purchase. Would love the share price to be where we are all cheering with delight.
    good luck with your selling and hoping you don’t own many

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.003(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.740M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $639 42.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 10083 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.