UCM 16.7% 1.5¢ uscom limited

Thanks Amwat - just listened to it on YouTube. Obviously the...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Thanks Amwat - just listened to it on YouTube.
    Obviously the board are just as frustrated as shareholders Re the terrible share price and the misplaced under valuation was mentioned as something they are working on. Not sure how they can change it other than positive announcements but time will tell.
    Also was good to hear about a possible future large scale evaluation trial for Bp plus with the Menzies medical research institute. Nothing immediate but I am always hopeful.
    explanation about very low australian sales makes obvious sense but still it’s a better look to see you your products being sold and used in good numbers in your home countries hospitals, clinics and ambulances rather than the overseas competitors products that get used here and not our own.
    I expect the next announcement will be the last 3 months quarterly sales and don’t expect it to be great if the current share price and exceptionally low buying support and stock interest is an indication.
    I am thinking the following 3-6 months will be where we will hopefully start to see some sales improvements as the world hopefully starts to return to some form of normality and the post covid appeal of some Uscom products gains traction.
    bern an absolute dog of a stock for many years but I still hold out hope it’s getting closer to it’s journey of becoming a prosperous investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.003(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.740M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $639 42.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 10083 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.