UCM 0.00% 2.3¢ uscom limited

Ann: Uscom China Recognised as Innovative SMEs by Beijing DRC, page-28

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Thanks nilnoony. Very interesting and I notice the significant uplift in tenders on the site over the last 3 months but revenues have been collapsing. As you say it looks like it takes 2 or 3 quarters after the better quarters for 4c quarters to increase. Be nice to get back up above the 1million a quarter and the 2 mill quarter sometimes ago would be what is needed to turn the tide.
    need to continue to get the tenders around the 12 or more a quarter level constantly
    ceo told us all the Uscom sensors and spirosonic air and other products and app was best in class so time he proves such with sales. Same with the ventitest he told all was a game changer .
    wonder how the sovereign medical inc deal is selling lots and if the koneksa health is still growing or if the fda non approval of spirosonic has killed the opportunity.
    some US - UK , Australian and Indian and other world wide sales of all devices will help restore the zero confidence in the company.
    maybe the new Singapore distributor has hit the ground run but the silence from company for 18 months now means we never know and just guess.
    i sometimes wish muya was running company. He understands investors and what required by company better than who ever running the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.625M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77683 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 28216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.