UCM 0.00% 1.2¢ uscom limited

Honeysoy - nice to chat with you again!I doubt that the nilnoony...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Honeysoy - nice to chat with you again!I doubt that the nilnoony chart of the management revenue targets from 2016 has played any part in investors assessment of todays UCM. Even I found it hard to remember where that fitted in the scheme of things. Remember they were targets not predictions. Five years was a long time ago and much has happened since.

I do agree however that the targets set in Rob's latest video need to be treated with caution. I guess they slipped into the presentation because they are topical in the company and reflect the challenges that the company would be meeting daily in the early sales enquiry coming in from US, Europe, SE Asia, UK, China and Russia. For multiple new products. This increasing activity was hoped for and expected. The company runs a pretty tight ship and plans well ahead to ensure sale opportunities are not missed for want of product. The current atmosphere is challenging. The Delta strain of Covid is causing a great deal of concern in all markets with all parties clearly trying to prepare with limited time to buy and budget before their hospital systems could well be overwhelmed.As Rob said in the video some of the greatest long term opportunities may come in Post Covid Recovery equipment sales that UCM is now well placed to meet. Interesting times ahead over the next 2 years or so.

I agree my comment " - a few sellers licking their hasty sales moves " was confusing - I left out the best part of a line of text.What I was trying to say was that the flash selling spree was in my view unfortunate and unnecessary and simply benefited some while causing pain to others. Based on yesterdays sales (almost ZERO) I guess most sales were Algo triggered stop-loss sales.

Cheers to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.