UCM 0.00% 1.6¢ uscom limited

Yes, I am also down and have held for about 18 months. Listening...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Yes, I am also down and have held for about 18 months. Listening to the Virtual Conference re-affirmed for me, the need for continued patience. If you have the time, have a listen. I have also included some key-takeaways below.

There has been some reference to the revenue targets from a 2016-2021 Strategic Plan. This, in IMO, is very problematic and unfair. No company could have foreseen COVID happening. Stop and think for a moment, point out one company, anywhere globally, that had factored in the COVID pandemic happening in their future forecast? How could a company have planned for this environment when it was not known?

Clearly, Uscom’s existing plan and assumptions had to be revised in light of the rapidly changing global health situation, which created uneven economic effects across all industries. IMO, the five-year plan from 2016 is completely out the window and should not be referred to.

The magnitude of disruption from the Covid-19 pandemic has significantly impacted organizations of all sizes, across all industry sectors. Management and those charged with governance have had to make difficult decisions daily about operational, financial, and strategic matters.

Now, please think about what Uscom has achieved during the global lockdown period. IMO, what Uscom has achieved during COVID demonstrates organizational resilience.

Definitely worth a listen - Uscom NWR Virtual Conference (Friday 6 August 21).

The Key Takeaways from Prof Rob Phillips.

FY 21 - Despite COVID - this year saw the establishment of global distribution & investment

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3443/3443483-37aa63e7e9a751662a26df145d405219.jpg

FY 22 – Will see multiple new products & approvals, an exciting time for Uscom.

Rob Phillips pointed out the Key Strategy:

More Products, More Approvals, More Distribution, More Sales, More Revenue.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3443/3443490-8075c79e99db4c31688abe11877db89f.jpg

He stated that the market is massive, as are the opportunities.

Uscom is in a position to service that market and make a difference to outcomes and to run a substantial business. Currently, Uscom is undervalued and we have high potential for value growth in a high value sector.

These are exciting times, Uscom has achieved strong, sustained growth and is closing in on major markets with leading technologies whilst growing a global organisation of distribution and sales.

New products (that save lives) are hitting the market with a pipeline of products still to come.

Heading towards becoming a powerful medical device company. Growing into a leading global medical tech company.

Points of profitability are now being hit, specifically in China and Europe. We are now diversifying. We are approaching an inflection point.

Devices which change medical care are rare – USCUM 1A is one of those.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3443/3443492-d90b0b676338317ae92885ea0ecb35c4.jpg

Post COVID:
    Uscom has a big part to play, specifically with pulmonary complications and Spirosonic Air (which involves 10 years of R & D) will lead the way. The spirometry market is anticipated to increase to 6.5 B.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3443/3443499-45475a512fd5c041457f62055189224c.jpg

We have a large amount of interest and to capitalise on the Digital Health Revolution, Uscom has established a Spirosonic Air Cycle. A monetization system via pay-per-use or subscription models. Suggesting a re-occurring revenue stream. As USCOM products are all digital products this will also enable meta data to be stored on the cloud for further analysis.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3443/3443503-791bcfdd014efb336a10430f7476efd2.jpg

Take the time to listen to to the Uscom NWR Virtual Conference and think about what is said, what has been achieved and that 'the market is massive, as are the opportunities'. Rob stated that Uscom is approaching an Inflection Point. To me this suggests that the world leading medical devices are increasingly being accepted by more world leading hospitals.

What will an inflection point mean to the SP?

On this, I certainly agree with Bingo22 who suggested that the SP will suddenly catch everyone by surprise and Bill Gates ‘Bill Gates’ who states, ‘This has always been a company for the extremely patient investor.

GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.989M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 52000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.