UCM 0.00% 1.2¢ uscom limited

At 14c it’s already ugly considering they smashed half a dozen...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    At 14c it’s already ugly considering they smashed half a dozen positive announcements out over recent months and it hardly moved before it started heading south again. Unfortunately it may get a whole lot uglier yet unless some buying support resurfaces again as previous buying support got whacked in the stampede to get out today.
    The preso growth numbers for year 22, 23 and 24 were impressive but obviously the market believes they are fictitious or unachievable judging by the increased volume sell down today. I didn’t listen to the preso online but perhaps the ceo mentioned something in question time that did not go down well as the preso itself was ok so the increased selling and drop today surprised me.
    Must pay credit where it’s due muya - you’ve been warning us all for 12 months and in a shareholder returns sense have been the most correct poster about this stock.
    I fell into the just be patient , keep buying - your reward will come camp based on fundamentals and my approach failed.
    Todays sell down triggered a stop loss for me so whilst I still hold I was forced to sell some to stick to my trading principles. Was hoping it would hold 15c but didn’t stand a chance with today’s selling.
    Still believe at only $22 mill market cap it’s undervalued based on current sales but the way it’s looking my last lot of shares is also getting very close to being forced out also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.