UCM 0.00% 1.3¢ uscom limited

Yeh me sorry elze. I noted point 3 in rights issue booklet...

1. 506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Yeh me sorry elze. I noted point 3 in rights issue booklet stating funds to be used for Uscom Chinese subsidiary as growing significantly due to distribution network and potential to grow within China market is significant so took it as things were going very well in China. My bad.
    doesn’t matter now . Major new tier 1 top of class manufacturing partnership so all systems for major growth re established.
    mr Phillips say today the new facility for capacity and scale of device manufacturing is to meet expected demand from rapidly growing China market and also global distribution through Singapore to international markets. Strong positive signals which hopefully bear fruit sooner than they hope .
    muya point is most intriguing in whole announcement. Foxconn a global manufacturing Goliath would seemingly not need to take on a small Uscom as no major benifit upside based on current sales unless if something else is to perhaps happen with major growth they are aware of in future.
    very poor response of shares and less than $10,000 of shares traded and no real new significant buyers after a seemingly very significant announcement .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.241M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47229 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 24486 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.