UCM 33.3% 1.6¢ uscom limited

I would tend to disagree that ventitest is DOA based on what you...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1340
    I would tend to disagree that ventitest is DOA based on what you said.

You are implying that the British numbers can be extrapolated to the whole world which is simply not true. Look at France. Look at US. Then you’d wonder what happens then to UK in a month’s time.

Even if you are right about a falling trend in rate of infection and ICU admission (which I doubt) I think the ventilators that are already in stock all need regular calibration regardless of use or no use.

On the contrary I think calibration is such an important procedure that I would have thought there must already be established procedures by now, so ventitest needs to have attributes which are attractive enough so as to disrupt the current process. I was just wondering if anyone knows what these competitive attributes were.

I think that it’s simple, accurate, relatively cheap and does not itself need calibration are probably amongst these attributes, but I wonder how cumbersome and expensive the current process is and if that may warrant ICU’s to purchase new equipment for calibration of ventilators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.004(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.989M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $960 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.