AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Ann: USD 300M LOI for Sale of all Permian Assets, page-43

1. 6,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1912
    No I haven't missed your point. I have acknowledged a few times that yes the directors have failed to deliver so far, and announcing share price targets within specified timeframes and then not meeting it was a stupid thing to do.

But you are completely ignoring the point I have been making which is that you focus only on the existing directors and completely fail to address the lack of a clear alternative presented by Lone Star.

Can you point to anything new presented by Lone Star to substantiate how increasing the number of snouts in the trough on the board of directors is going to result in better outcomes? Or is this one of those blind faith 'trust me' and 'cross your fingers' kind of strategy?

How desperate are you to replace the board of directors? If Ray Williams and Christopher Skase emerged with a 5% holding proposing to take over the company would you give it to them too?

Given your obsession with getting rid of the current board of directors, I'm wondering if my dog could get your support for guernsey on the board too.

Yes, lets not discuss whether increasing the number of snouts in the trough is good value for money. Lets not discuss whether letting Lone Star have FIVE snouts on the board of directors is good value for money.

Why stop at five? If they proposed ten new snouts lets vote for that too!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.