LRV 0.00% 7.2¢ larvotto resources limited

The terms 2yrs and 18 months provide just enough time to prove...

1. 2,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    The terms 2yrs and 18 months provide just enough time to prove up and get their existing approvals updated,tenements secure etc, based on timing of AMI's Dargues mill increase to processing tons initial application to actual approval time of around 1yr.
    No doubt after appropriate test work currently underway a modified mill/processing design for higher tons will be requiring approval too.
    Also a need for a new tailings dam approval,before wheels start rolling.

A few appropriate drill results and a resource upgrade will do wonders for the share price,potential of outstanding 30c options and future available cash to make things happen going forward.

Interesting potential and many thanks Wack for providing some background information so I could better understand the true potential here.
    I have been ummming and aaaahing a bit but this transitional funding which frees up the actual upfront purchase cost of the mill and tenements and a bit of extra CAPITAL to grow the purchases true value is an innovative start while the share price is depressed and confirms at least one very smart individual on the board.

Reminds me very much of NST at around 4c a share and BB buying Paulsens on tick from the original vendors,slowly paid off by surplus profits.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.