CYM 4.65% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

My vague recollection is that they have measured the copper...

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1741
    My vague recollection is that they have measured the copper content in the existing heaped leach piles but they can't include it in the resource because the JORC standards can't deal with copper sitting in a heaped leach. I can't recall the method of that testing. CYM have actually leached a few test columns to date including a six metre column tweaking the reagents so they are moderately confident at this stage about the leach times and recovery rates they are expecting. From past announcements and presentations they seem to be confident about the existing heap leach piles.

Remember that they have all the data on the ore that is sitting on those heaped leach pads from when they took over the mine. They know what is in there. As Barry has explained a few times, as he did again in one of the recent interviews (the Samso one I think), the main problem encountered with the heap leach by the previous operators was with agglomeration of the crushed ore slowing down the leaching process. He reckons they have that sorted out through their column testing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $68.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $93.26K 2.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45813 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 523999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.