CYM 8.16% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

Some of you go off half cocked Here it is for those who are just...

1. 23,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Some of you go off half cocked

Here it is for those who are just sniping from the sidelines

My reference to DYOR Transamine SA is that IMO they are going to charge a bomb for the finance, stands to reason under the circumstances ... aligned to this IMO is that Transamine SA are going to be allocated a shed load of cheap shares. I made that reference to this too ... that will happen!

My reference to DYOR on **Transamine SA, **commercial rates, **risk, **metals trading AS POSTED stands!

Also have a think about what CYM’s balance sheet might look like.

It’s fairly reasonable to suggest that Baz was duped by Glencore and his predictions regarding finance were offered in good faith, with his usual enthusiasm thrown in.

The $50mil is great, it’ll get CYM up and running but it’s going to come at a hefty cost plus dilution, the following $200mil where finance will be far in excess of the “less than 10%” proffered on here only a few months ago ... that’s why I’ve suggested putting some numbers together.

So I go back to my original statement——Transamine SA have loaned CYM $50mil at "commercial rates" just so they can get access to copper at market rates? ... Ha!

Last edited by Bunn-Wackett: 01/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $68.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $82.31K 1.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122971 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 355362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.