CYM 0.00% 3.2¢ cyprium metals limited

'and might go some way to getting other posters to respect your...

1. 24,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1398
    'and might go some way to getting other posters to respect your inputs and analysis"

mate, I've been around long enough to see that the very best, unbiased and genuine posters on HC of which there are only a few, who post expert information yet they still have to put up with mind-boggling vitriol, personal attacks that they're downramping and other accusations like "you don't own?" (I'm not including brokers for obvious reasons). I'm not going to nominate the posters as a couple don't like being drawn into discussions like this, and fair enough too (it's not too difficult to figure out who they are even though HC is huge) ... I'm a spreadsheet person, it's a window into evaluating risk.

It's worth noting that while the share price has been dropping over the past year or so and people kept topping up at "these ridiculous prices" that the market was indeed proven to have known better.

There's plenty of spreadsheets around on HC, run your own up, it's not difficult - Just bung your assumptions in and away you go.

I'm also on the side where the share price appreciation will mirror Finders, esp with the risk appetite diminishing under current market conditions. The other side of that coin there is that 'speccies' have been absolutely smashed and have no further downside ... I just think the market might like to see the $'s in the bank as happened with Finders.

i've got nothing more I can add ...

good luck Sk1nman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.