POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Strech, Just spent 20 minutes writing you a lengthy reply only...

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Strech,

Just spent 20 minutes writing you a lengthy reply only to see it disappear at the stroke of a key !!!! "not happy Jan " totally p!ssed off.

In a nutshell:

1. Been involved in very large scale Australin oil shale Vanadium play as part owner since 2011 with a JORC in tow.

2. We sold the tenements during the oil price decimation in 2013.

2. The Graph shows stability into the WA grid operator.

3. The battery demonstrates net energy credits to the battery owner.

4. The tech is proven with South Korean government backing.

5. The associated IP is worth a lot of money as a license to vend out.

6. POW is by far the cheapest Vanadium play on the market given it's vertically integrated set up.

7. Our other battery tech resources ventures will require energy solutions to produce end products.

8. We will contact POW about potentially utilising their batteries to provide large scale power batteries for beneficiation plants at the future mining operations.

9. I will be one of the first to utilise a smaller scale POW unit for long term stabilised PV VRB energy storage for a house we intend to build in the not too distant future.

10. POW is by far the cheapest Vanadium play on the ASX , holding so many vertically integrated advantages.

Nothing else to add, apart from my frustration spending losing a 20 minute reply at the stroke of a type button

Cheers

HR

Just my biased views as a long term holder .. like it or lump it .. maybe the market is playing silly buggers with the SP at the moment .. not unusual in today's market on the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.