VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

re: Ann: Valad Investor Presentation - Cash A... The board has...

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    re: Ann: Valad Investor Presentation - Cash A... The board has absolutely no clue and has as usual done a disservice to holders. The price is far too low, and considering all the rhetoric that the board would get the business 'back on track', has written down a number of assets to zero, turned down the MBO albeit at a low price, kept the likes of McCarthy (MBO participant) on the books with his salary, a capital raising to pay off Mccabe (at $2 post cons prices), etc etc. They've all just rolled over, and this is a disgrace. How the board can say this offer is in holders best interests beats me considering that the only holders that would benefit would be those that have held either for 2 years, or those that bought in over the past 6 months at the post cons price. You tell me, which group is the larger. Even orbis will lose since they need something like $1.84 to break even, and they aren't in the break even business. The only winners are the board and execs who get their salaries and for the board, can finally get out and retire or worse go somewhere else and do the same thing. Lets wait from the major holders views...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.