CND 14.3% 3.2¢ condor energy limited

Ann: Valaris MS-1 Commences Rig Move Activities for Sasanof-1, page-93

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    While yesterday's price action was not very nice, I also tend to believe it was just an unavoidable fallout from our massive CR. Instos probably used the latest ann to make sure they are free carry.

But then there's another possible view. Beno77's post with CLON twitter interview was quite interesting, especially from min 5.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...or-sasanof-1.6750166/page-46?post_id=61536208

There's a very interesting information about possible extension further to the west and IF that structure is working (as the gentleman put it 'which appears to be the case from the seismic analysis'), it might mean potential of 17 TCF! Of course, we don't know, no one can possibly now right now. There might be nothing, but this potential is mind-boggling.

We have potential SP discussions on this forum for some time now and there were several posts from different people. One of them was this:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...te-confirmed.6680810/page-14?post_id=60694613

Our fellow shareholder worked with an assumption of 4 TCF. Now imagine four times that....
    In this light, what if yesterday was an attempt to actually get more cheaper shares? Not that it really matters much as we shall see what we have soon enough anyway. It has just occurred to me there might be more than meets the eye with this SP push down.

As usual, this is not financial advice and good luck to all of us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.004(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $18.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.5¢ 2.7¢ $78.30K 2.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 640000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.