VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

I forgot to mention too, that in the Directors report , under...

1. 1,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 975
    I forgot to mention too, that in the Directors report , under the Finance Facility section, it now sais "
    The funds will be used for Valence Industries’ achieve stable production at Uley GraphiteTM facilities and potential expansion as outlined in feasibility study. "

Anyone see the word "potential" before? It looks like the weasel words are sneaking in here. Up until now it has been use of the Finance Facility to fund the expansion itself, not the initial move to stable production. That was meant to have been funded by the IPO, but the money ran out so then the placement, then the money ran out so the second placement,...then the money ran out so then the rights issue, but no one was silly enough to buy into that so....then the bridging loan to get to full production.........with the Finance Facility to fund the expansion on production and move to high purity production.

Looks like, without saying it, the move now is just to use whatever funds are available to get into production by May next year at around 20KT and 95% purity. In theory we should be getting the funding announcement today (end of September), but its unlikely, and the SP slide will no doubt continue until the details of that and revised terms are known. Not any upside in sight until full production in May next year, so little to arrest the slide unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.