VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

Raider, your calculator is correct. Real incentive for VXL to...

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Raider, your calculator is correct. Real incentive for VXL to ensure these oppies are in the money well before end of July 16. Should not take much to move the heads given the apparent positive news due to be released. Funds from oppies would supply 50% of capex. Certainly takes the pressure of funding arrangements.
    The foundations have been laid for a strong business. New MD now needs to focus on business processes and delivering the required quality product demanded of the contracted customers CD and CW have brought to the company. The value of these sales contracts is not to be underestimated, and only happens if they have confidence in the quality of product. VXL problem appears to have been ability to supply. Hopefully experience of new MD will ensure this becomes an historical issue very quickly.
    I really want to read a new BFS which takes into account the enalrged resource, but more importantly 40/60 production mix with much less capex. My guess is the economic value of VXL shares will be calculated at close to $2 ps. Dont believe the dilution from funding sweeteners will make much difference.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.