EVM 0.00% 10.0¢ enviromission limited

I think the market really does need to see the full fruition of...

1. 680 Posts.
    I think the market really does need to see the full fruition of this first tranche after the history of EVM announcements. No more surprises.

I wouldn't expect a massive shift in price after that but it'll only take a couple of committed investors to bump it a couple of cents as we've already seen. I think one of these bumps might then stick.

Repeat for the rest of the Valentia funding, probably in early May, and then I would think there should be tangible SP/MC movement. After that I'll be looking for an update on the path forward which I would think would come not too long after being able to bank on the funds.

The ASX announcement is there on the site, so the information is there, but it's certainly not highlighted. Ideally a website should be kept up to date, of course, but I kinda understand that for a smallish company with limited staff it's probably not the highest priority right now. I'd rather that effort go to towards business/project development and brokering funding (as it probably has been).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.