EVM 0.00% 10.0¢ enviromission limited

So let me answer your question - 'WHO IS GOLDSTRIKER'. As the...

1. 404 Posts.
    So let me answer your question - 'WHO IS GOLDSTRIKER'. As the name suggest I strike gold …

In short, I have been a SH of EVM from day one and I have kept re-investing $BIG$ when EVM was at it lowest. I am a SH who believes EVM will be a significant player in renewable market. I am also a SH of many other renewables companies - I am bascially an individual who wants to leave behind a green future for many generations ahead.

Sure, one can complaint about EVM and that things are not going fast enough but here is a point of difference - this investment is not about me or about how unhappy I am about this investment. I don't need to get a ROI...

This is about the future of the children and other generations.

If I have to be unhappy with anything, it is the climate sceptical government of Australia - EVM would have been on a flying start years ago if it wasn't for the coal-driven politicians and bureaucrats in this country... (IMO)

So now you know who I am....

Anyway, you stated in previous threads that 'not much has bore fruit' and 'I hope EVM will pull something out of the hat soon'... this certainly suggests you are a SH who is very sceptical and who will be hard to please... EVM has just pull out $US115m with a Valentia, secured land rights, regulatory agreements and have projects in the pipeline... EVM has done well in a very challenging environment and is a company that will 'strike gold'. A great investment (IMO).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.