EVM 0.00% 10.0¢ enviromission limited

If the stock tanks I'm out to minimize losses, I've checked with...

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    If the stock tanks I'm out to minimize losses, I've checked with comsec about a stop loss (or similar) in place to avoid a catastrophic loss but they can't do anything due to suspension. If EVM goes up I'll sell what I need to cover my current debt and then wait and see what happens with RAsolar and the balance of the funds from
    Valentia. I want to buy CWE as they are going to have some good things happening in next few months so whatever is left I may split. Keep half the value in EVM and put the other half into CWE.

Out of curiosity I asked a couple of questions and found out that 1)the transfer of funds is instantaneous once it has been effected as there are no clearance house delays. 2) once funds are received, ASX will be notified and the relisting is also instantaneous. 3) The criteria for listing is receipt of the $10 million only. So no need to worry about that other $5million for relist. So once things comes in we won't have to wait days/ weeks for ASX to verify info.

Let's hope that TO comes through with the goods soon. Yesterday was 3 weeks overdue. If he waits till AGM I don't think RD will make it out in one piece...[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by KEG75: 12/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.