EVM 0.00% 10.0¢ enviromission limited

I am unsure what your deal is TDJMH, at no point have I sent any...

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I am unsure what your deal is TDJMH, at no point have I sent any scathing emails to anyone? There's no need call me out or vent towards me on this, as it has nothing to do with me. I would be directing your frustration to Roger Davey and Takeshi Ono. They are whilst responsible for this matter.

Back when EVM were originally suspended there was numerous other people firing off letters to the ASX and EVM etc that caused the suspension. They have in a way buffered the price while it was sorted out. But have constrained people greatly as they have no choice but to hold this stock. It may have been better that we were trading so we had choice.

I am in a crap position as I am not working due to medical reasons. I have an salary insurance claim in but that is taking its sweet time to come through and I have no income so I am at jeopardy of bankruptcy destroying my credit rating etc. So my holding of 61250 (market price or 34,300 buy in) in EVM has caused me great angst, if I could sell these shares I could hold off a lot longer.

I really do question what games Valentia (source funding) are playing? It has the potential to ruin people - not just me. Maybe Roger needs to look at the original deal where the original sources wanted to buy in or buy out... Perhaps that would be better for us.

Interesting the use of the word "claim" - I suspect that Roger is fed up aswell.

I know I am fed up and I almost numb having read, this as I actually expected that this would be the announcement although I expected it to be released tomorrow.

Hopefully the funds arrive this week. But I doubt it. I doubt that 21 October will happen either and I really do think that EVM need to assess the damage that this relationship has on them (and their investors). Don't they have a responsibility to their shareholders. Maybe it's time to bite the bullet and cut valentia loose. Focusing more on Middle East and India. If Valentia sort themselves out perhaps they could have a new HOA in future.

Very disappointing...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.