EVM 0.00% 10.0¢ enviromission limited

Ann: Valentia Update, page-63

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    The landscape is changing, battery and PV are killing it. Perhaps the tower is obsolete or perhaps it is still a valid alternative as you could build the tower and use less batteries as the night time base load still provides turbine momentum.

The storage and PV are likely to have higher ongoing costs than just a concrete and glass (??) tower would have. I suspects that lithium batteries will possibly fail in 20yrs and definitely in 50yrs. The tower is supposed to have an 80yr working life (from a vague memory). This is where PV and storage is problematic - cost to replace is more frequent.

Obviously technology changes with batteries so ultimately they will be smaller and more efficient. Time will tell on this.

With regards to articles I did a search before on "power purchase agreement 200mw feb 2017"and a few things came back. No direct mention of EVM but I suspect if there's an opportunity RD will have his ear to the ground.

From language of past posts on this thread, I suspect things are happening and it would be really nice to see something concrete on Valentia ie breach notice sent, HoA cancelled. We relist and move on. Hopefully EVM have lined up someone that will bring good money to the table at the same time as Valentia is kicked so that it buffers the SP from bombing. Remember prior to Valentia HOA we were scraping the bottom of the barrel. Hopefully something happens soon and hopefully the spring board is set at the or near 10c than 2c or lower.

1 year suspension anniversary is coming...
    Last edited by KEG75: 22/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.