MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

I think that is badly/wrongly worded,In other announcements...

1. 2,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    I think that is badly/wrongly worded,
    In other announcements after that one, it never again states all the gas, in an announcement on the 19/04/22 it states: "As announced previously, the JV has contracted to supply between 9 PJ and 16 PJ to AGL over a period of approximately 4 and a half years", does not refer to all the gas.
    Aitkens then goes on to say: "The execution of this agreement will help deliver our goal of becoming a gas producer and generating cash revenue in Mid CY2022", obviously it has been delayed till 2023 but clearly they are expecting a surplus cash flow after selling the gas to AGL.
    In that announcement on the 6/12/21 it also states that "pricing will be at a mix of fixed and variable market rates" to AGL.
    The $15 million loan from AGL is basically a pre-payment or payment in advance for the gas supply. I am assuming that if we get a good price for the gas then we be suppling the lower end of the gas range of 9PJ. We should also then be receiving any profits from the sale of the gas to AGL.
    I am expecting production of about 4.5PJ pa from Vali and IMO will result in a net cash flow $5-$7.5 million to MEL and once Odin comes online then net cash flow to increase to at least $10 million pa. A lot of unknows, such as, costs and pricing, we have to wait and see what the revenue figures will be at each quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.988M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $858 158.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 927625 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5044543 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.