ADO 4.35% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

WHat the heck? Both of you guys need to re read what I've...

1. 30,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1803
    WHat the heck? Both of you guys need to re read what I've said.

I'd be delighted to be wrong about the risks with ADO!

Delighted! This is a discussion forum and nobody is compelled to agree. But you've gone too far with claiming that I am incapable of admitting I'm ever wrong.

Indeed, previously I've said I'd be "happy", but I'm amping that up to delighted!

But we cannot pretend that the past mistakes by ADO haven't happened. (They have. Lots of 'em).

KEY QUESTION:

What makes everyone so sure that this company

a) has learned from these mistakes

b) isn't still a highly speculative stock?

Look at the article in the Age today about the research on sulphur lithium batteries.

theage.com.au/national/researchers-in-australia-take-key-step-toward-battery-of-the-future-20200109-p53q5s.html

What makes everyone so sure this technology can't be applied to batteries more generally?

They're focused on the cathode. The anode is apparently the focus of ADO tech. Each are what's called the electrodes.

There is still a LOT of uncertainty about uptake of ADO technology. We don't know if our technology can and will be used along with other developments, or if industry will just want to apply the KISS principle.

Layering, of various methods is possible, or KISS could apply.

Look at this:

Most research on sulphur batteries tries to solve problems using exotic materials or impractical techniques. That’s why industry is not picking it up, said Dr Shaibani."There have been over 8000 papers published in this field since 2010.

Most of them are claiming breakthrough after breakthrough," she noted."I tried to use a solution that industry would accept: cheap materials, similar design."

A lab in Germany has been manufacturing prototype cells using the new technology. Dr Shaibani’s team has now received $1.1 million from the federal government to test the cells in electric cars this year. They hope to have a commercial product within two to four years.

Dr Shaibani’s research is partially funded by X (removed in case of claims this is cross promoting) a renewable energy company that hopes to use the technology to develop better storage batteries.

Before the usual suspects jump down my throat, I'm well aware this is NOT what ADO is doing.

My point is that other developments may eclipse ours IF theirs ends up having wider application. If it makes another type of battery viable in a space it previously wasn't.

If that type of battery ends up dominating the market, then our improvements to a different battery type MAY end up comparitively at the margins.

Industry won't be committed to using only one type of battery. Surely it's worth considering ALL the possibilities not just to the upside.

I'm very happy to hear from others as to why ADO technology is sure to be adopted.

This is for discussion purposes.

Lastly, calling on others to ignore me, expressing disgust. labelling me with dismissive terms doesn't look good. It makes you look like you're afraid of another viewpoint. Nor will it shove me off the platform.

My audience isn't you guys. It's wider than you.

This is a discussion platform and people are entitled to read it and consider a range of views and possibilities. Not all will be right all of the time. Consider that implication.

Not just bullish ones. Because the bullish views far outweigh the negative, naturally I am filling the gap.

Last edited by dolcevita: 11/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $59.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $27.19K 1.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3209855 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1133619 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 807050
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.