AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Validation of the SPL of the Gen-II MEMS transducer, page-102

1. 2,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642
    There are 29,210,100 shares currently, of which the top 20 own 18,414,118, or almost 2/3. That leaves 10,795,982, or a bit over 1/3 of all shares, owned by the rest of us. There are also a few other shares ready to be created for options and notes etc.

When the chips (finally!!!) become a real and actual product that actual customers can order and pay for, the revenues flowing into AKP are very likely to become substantial. Customers will want the chips and order them. And as a FABless semiconductor supplier, AKP will then initiate a manufacturing run at one of their contract FAB's to produce chips for their customers. When the chips are ready they get shipped off to the customer - AKP may not even see them - they could be despatched directly to the customer.

From that point onwards I would also expect that revenues will increasingly be able to furnish the company with enough cash for all of its ongoing business development needs. In its present form AKP will have small overheads to cut into that revenue stream. Basically AKP is (I hope!!!) likely to become a cash mine.

So naturally I would expect that lots of investors will want a piece of that stream, and they will start to bid the SP up in recognition of that. Needless to say the major holders of this company will be keen to minimise the dilution of their share in that ongoing revenue stream - as will the rest of us holders too. To increase the number of shares further will take a cash raise. But to raise the cash that is needed the number of new shares will not need to be large, and will probably be deliberately small in fact. But their asking price will likely reflect their prospective value. There will be a lot of interest in its shares, because they will likely be quite hard to get.

In fact it just occurs to me that if the financing is done intelligently the company could finance its future development from a bank line of credit, and not need to increase the number of shares at all. Now there's a thought.

Of course we are not at that point yet. But it will, with luck, now be a whole lot closer. But even getting to this point has been a trial. So when it does get there the logic of the business will, hopefully, prove to be even more obvious then than it has been promising to be all along the way.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6394/6394492-7f544a180267c28426055bf1a7270bd3.jpg

I can only congratulate those holders who have held on tenaciously despite the failures and delays, and against all the winds of cynicism and derision from the plague of scoffers on this stock. I was tempted to take them all off ignore just to see how they were responding to this latest step forwards, but I have not as yet succumbed. We all eventually reap what we have sown. And if their sentiment suddenly changes to "BUY" and "HELD" I will try not to comment.

Last edited by BobF: 20/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.