AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Validation of the SPL of the Gen-II MEMS transducer, page-128

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    "they never made this claim before" ..........

April 2022 :

The enhanced development environments have permitted a number of algorithmic improvements that improve sound quality and expand the bandwidth, now measured to produce the full audible spectrum down to 20Hz; performance that is normally restricted to speakers that are orders of magnitude larger. This pioneering achievement for the first time in the history of sound reproduction, delivers a small form factor speaker that is capable of reproducing hi-quality sound throughout the full audible spectrum (and beyond).

Annual Report 2022 :
    We have proven the technologies’ ability to reproduce the full audible range of frequencies from 20Hz to 20KHz (and beyond) with a near flat frequency response; all in a surface mount industry compliant silicon chip.
    During EarthMountain’s (EM) visit in September 2022 we mutually concluded that the defined objectives for MEMS GEN-I were achieved, and that sufficient knowledge, experience and investment were made by EM to ensure success production and packaging of MEMS GEN-II to spec. Consequently, the company has paid a prepayment of A$586K

April 2023 :
    Our current DSR Chip which is based on the prototyping platform (MEMS GEN-I), wasmeasured to reproduce the full audible range of frequencies from 20Hz to 20KHz (andbeyond) with a near flat frequency response, making it the world’s smallest full rangeloudspeaker.
    During this update period, these measurements have been further validated utilizing theCompany’s newly installed anechoic chamber as well as by an independent third party.
    After long delays related to facility closures throughout China, production of MEMS-GEN-II (thecommercial version of our MEMS chip) commenced in February 2023. As was explained in theaforementioned Reports, MEMS-GEN-II incorporates certain structural modifications thatprovide a significant boost to the sound pressure levels (SPL or “loudness”) of the chip

Annual Report 2023 :
    In fact, the frequency response, phase response, and nearly immeasurable distortion throughout the full audible range were demonstrated our chip as the only known high-performance - full range loudspeaker (of any size or cost).
    On the basis of the aforementioned accomplishment, management instructed its current fabrication partner - Earth Mountain (Suzhou) Microelectronics Ltd. (EM) to commence fabrication of the commercial version of the chip (“MEMS-GEN-II.) The commercial version (GEN-II) preserves the fabrication principles and qualitative performance capabilities demonstrated in GEN-I with the inclusion of evolutionary design elements that maximize the sound pressure level (SPL) output of the chip in order to meet the targeted commercial objectives of our product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.