AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Hi@GKeden if you have just discovered this stock I will try and...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hi@GKeden if you have just discovered this stock I will try and explain a few points which may help so here goes -
    AKP is a very polarizing stock it has its true believers and conversely its true disbelievers and never the twain shall meet I don't think either side has been able to convince a conversion, bit like the MAGA disciples and the never Trumpers across the ditch. I am quite happy to accept this for its what makes a market.
    AKP is (when not suspended) a very thinly traded stock almost trades by appointment and single figure trades can move the share price by multiple percentage increases or decreases. It is almost impossible to get set in any meaningful way without a huge run up in share price and just as hard to get out if one desires. Many with a reasonably sized holding are somewhat trapped unless being prepared to dribble a few shares at a time over an extended period.
    The above point is why many holders have ridden the few highs and many more lows over extended time frames. Deadlines and expectations have been dashed time and again, all holders have been exalted at times with promises of "almost there" and more than once had all those hopes dashed with "not just yet". Is this time different? Stuffed if I know but it sounds somewhat positive for the hundredth time over my journey of 6 or 7 years. It sure beats "progress has been technical in nature". You have to been on board for awhile to appreciate the last comment.
    This stock is not for the faint hearted its a zero sum game winner takes all and the rest be dammed. Its why most of us are still in though because if it does ever work (hoping) then the rewards will be great but we could all just as easily lose the lot. Jury still out. Again, if it does eventually succeed it will be very hard to obtain a meaningful position on market at prices much below its all time high of about $35 back in 2016. The stock doubled over a day or two back in May of 23 after a successful pilot demo at the AGM but fizzled out when further progress was stalled time and again.
    I personally have ridden this stock in a $22 or $23 range bought some more at highs and again some at lows but a long way under water at present.
    I intend to see it through as I think we are nearing the pointy end whichever way it falls I hope to be standing on my desk punching the air with delight but just as prepared to get under the doona and hide in the dark if it falls that way
    Cheers and good luck with your research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.