VMX 0.00% 41.3¢ valmec limited

Hope so b- lew. The absence of big buyers has been...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Hope so b- lew. The absence of big buyers has been noticeable.
    Was told today’s buyer was still in the market all day for a small balance of 15 odd thousand shares at 15c to take his purchase to 1 million. Apparently that indicates the sell line has finished Otherwise the buy line would have been completely filled if the seller had more. Not sure if that makes sense but that’s what I was told .
    slightly off topic from above but it’s only my opinion but I would expect in time some industry consolidation in time due to covid. With such a low market cap and good future rev prospects plus previously good eps and ebitda - profit etc it could be a compelling opportunity for a bigger Worley , Srg global etc to add some valuable new business units and pinch it cheaply .
    the problem is most of these big companies focus so much on chasing new revenues they fail to consider what could possibly be a great cheap value add.
    just dreaming but makes sense in my mind.
    The John Holland case could be a game changer but with John Holland yet to even lodge a reply it is probably still a long long time away i think if the law world stays as slow as it’s always been. Just another opinion though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.