VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Ann: VAN New High-Grade Gold Intersections from Trident, page-16

1. 654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Ruckup,

How's things? Share price is looking the goods, congratulations! Hope you have made some cash on the way. I would love to see who's being buying, any ideas? Anyway that's enough small talk for now.

In regard to your previous post and your statement: "No they do not." I assume you are suggesting that NST do not have an interest in the Plutonic mine or surrounding tenement's. That statement is not factually correct, NST have significant influence via a 19.8% holding in Superior Gold as of the 31 Dec 2017. As someone who I consider close to or part of the Vango inner circle I figured you would have known that.

How's the paper work on the J/V with DAU going? Trust all is well, one thing for sure Vango do not rush into things that's for sure. In view of the disparity of the current DAU and VAN (2.7 cents vs 18 cents) share price and the fact that DAU have about two million dollars in the kitty it must be tempting to take them out, take the cash, tear up the J/V and make a killing.

Have a great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.