AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: Vanadium Electrolyte Facility Construction Complete, page-6

1. 1,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 786
    I wish they would release absolutely ANY financial metrics for this place!!!

It's one thing to announce it has been successfully constructed and how much the government contributed, but considering it is now a part of the AVL business, why in the world have they not released a single financial piece of information about this?

how many employees, timelime for when first shipment of vanadium comes from the US, expected turnaround time into electrolyte, where is the electrolyte going, what are the costs (staff, raw V material, running costs, regents, shipping, distribution)

It's this wishy washy 'fluff' announcements that I got sick of under Vince and Graham isn't one bit better...

I am all for pumping up AVL now that I will be a holder in a few Months,,, but I think something that needs to start is holding management to a much higher standard than they have gotten away with for years..

Don't just give us the fluff headline, we are investors in the business after all. We get all the 'headlines' we need from media and newspapers, so give us a little more than a news piece for a change.

Financial data, estimates, predictions!!

Sorry, bit of venting here but wanting TMT/AVL to get off on the right foot and this is not it in my personal opinion..

Patting-ourselves-on-the-back announcements are not enough but it's all we've been given for over a year now. both sides.
    Last edited by RhysT: 15/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.