AVL 0.00% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

Yep don't get me wrong, given this industry is not established...

1. 1,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    Yep don't get me wrong, given this industry is not established yet in Australia, someone needs to be at the front of bringing electrolyte production and battery sales to Australia.

And I'm still a bit in overly critical mode with the merger.

I know what AVL's corporate spend is currently and how much it increases with the extra staff post merger. I know that resources and money has been put into the battery business for a long time and unfortunately uptake has not been close to what anyone would hope for (yet), so this is costing money. The electrolyte plant I don't really need all the details, but for a business still years from any income, every outgoing is important and I suspect the plant is a net loss for a few years, maybe even until the mine can supply the raw materials.
    Then the costs of this merger (several $million), likely all the costs of a share consolidation post merger, it's why I took my money out of AVL originally, a lot going on, a lot of money being spent on every possible front, and no progress on what we are all here for inevitably which is a vanadium mine..

Whatever the balance of the grant still in the bank, (who knows what milestones or conditions to get the remaining so I don't include that),, they'll be scraping it fine at this rate to get to funding or construction without needing a cap raise..

TMT could have ran for another 5 years on $30+ million but the merged entity is probably 3 to 5 times those running costs if you include the merger costs averaged out.

And just, followed this resource for over 7 years now, I am personally done with fluf and need to start seeing serious value adding.

Give me an announcement that they opened a lemonade stand in WA, if it makes money, i'd be less critical of that at this point.

so feel free to not take me too seriously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $145.5K 8.994M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31350 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 7832891 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 5697434
Last updated 15.49pm 16/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.