AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Thanks Pete. Strange that shareholders (owners) are not privy to...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Thanks Pete. Strange that shareholders (owners) are not privy to how much actual revenue the company will make from the $7.4 facility, but at least they've gone on record as saying it will be completed by June 30th 2023 which of course is Timeline to full production ‘ 4th quarter this year , all going well ‘ I'm pretty shocked they publicly stated that, and if AVL is in production in 107 days, then good for them. Make sure you keep hold of that email so you can refer back to it. That's what I used to do hahaha

jgbit62 a great post! Wonderful thing now is the company is emailing back shareholders saying they will completely smash those timeframes!! Literally by just under a year!! No, not have it done in a year, but beat the timeline I said would be hard to accomplish by almost a year. Credit where credit is due, now let the clock tick down.

dbd25 you too seemed to have a great point. The facility must indeed be very very simplistic to have an 107 day time frame between completing the design and full production. Who knew this vanadium mining was so easy!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $111.7K 6.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17087735 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 12994517 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.