AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

I'm very happy we finally have an update and vanadium...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 797
    I'm very happy we finally have an update and vanadium electrolyte will finally be produced on our shores..

Now government hurry up an announce some big vanadium batteries for our much needed grid storage.. We could have half this country covered with solar panels and batteries if the politicians got serious..

I think the timelines is incredibly ambitious solely going by every timeline in recent memory being met extraordinarily late (not exclusive to AVL by any stretch), but it's worded like everything is in full swing already so there is scope there to be optomistic and let time tell.

I like it!! And it'll be another thing that adds shame and embarrassment to our government if the electrolyte produced all goes offshore and is not used in projects locally. I hope there are quite a few articles written that highlight this fact when the time comes.

The CEO and Primero connection looks like it has paid off... I'm not sure the timeline of progress up to this point,,, but there was zero news for 13 Months,then just a few Months into the CEO's tenure, it looks like 6 Months to production..

So, maybe also good signs the CEO knows how to push things along... Bermuda I know you have been royally burned by Vince and his promises and timelines but this could be a aign of times changing so worth checking in to see how it plays out and have to eat your words... Or gloat again, you have earned either and both for how long you held and contributions over the years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $33.72K 2.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 10382546 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 9032344 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.