AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

"If history is to go by, this is where some sort of announcement...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    "If history is to go by, this is where some sort of announcement comes out to deflect any scrutiny, and possibly even give it a bit of a dead cat bounce until shareholders have something else to worry about. Wonder if the fund managers in this are that $%#!"

And there you have it. Talk about old dogs and new tricks. This company is almost too predictable now.

So what's in this price sensitive announcement (that they think will have all the punters come running) all about?? It's a shame each days purchases aren't listed at close with exactly who is buying and selling.

• wow, they've (I think they mean the people they engaged a few years back) finished designing the manufacturing facility. AMAZING!! Now it's probably time to go get half a billion dollars to get a mine going huh? What are they planning to run through it?? Can it handle manganese from BYH, or haven't they found any of that yet either??
    • deploying some sort of manufacturing technology. Nice, very Star Wars if you ask me!!
    • these beautiful designs portray a building capable of producing 33MWh per year huh. Sounds impressive, but why not just tell us how much actual vanadium that equates to and what AVL will be getting money wise for it?? You think they just forgot that part??
    • an early mover huh. Seriously??!! Must have needed a few more points. Can't make this stuff up.

The last point is interesting when going back and reading the actual announcement on July 22 2021. Here's a tidbit:
    The manufacturing project must be fully completed by 31st March 2024. The total project cost is $7.4m, with matched funding of $3.69m being provided by the Australian Government

Now I'm certainly not as switched on as those driving this train (notice I didn't use the word wreck those of you accusing me of being a down ramper) but if they knew the costings for this project were such an exact figure in 2021, then why almost 2 years later have they just finished designing the facility that needs to be fully completed in 12 months to get those funds! Good luck with that!!! I just ordered a new car that I'm hoping I can get by then, not a new processing plant out in woop woop confused.png!!

As much as I know they'll be a few of you throwing your coffee at the screen right now waiting to come back with all sorts of cleverly looked up derogatory words about me (one poster in particular I look forward to hearing from) how about just telling me what I'm not seeing. Hope I didn't give too much away with the bold letters. Anyway, I see the stock price is almost back to it's highs a while back. Must be all the positive sentiment with the banking industry and getting easy funding right now rolleyes.png !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $22.69K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10520751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2171501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.