AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Bermuda I know you have been royally burned by Vince and his...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Bermuda I know you have been royally burned by Vince and his promises and timelines but this could be a aign of times changing so worth checking in to see how it plays out and have to eat your words... Or gloat again, you have earned either and both for how long you held and contributions over the years.

Hey RhysT

Sorry I'm a bit late replying!! Look, at the end of the day, while what you said there has a lot of truth to it, I was in this thing long enough to not be a victim thankfully. Part of why I continue to post though is so at least mums and dads looking to hand over hard earned money now have more than one very lopsided view, which many here continue to push for self preservation, and I know is not 100% accurate a lot of the time. You see, it makes absolutely no difference to me what this company does, NONE!! Thousands of people scroll through these pages after hearing things from friends and in many cases the media, so it's only fair to have different angles no? For instance, the company has now said categorically that the factory is on track for commissioning in September this year. Sounds pretty good huh? But why am I being told about commissioning? How about simply telling me when the thing will be up and running, because the government didn't seemed too fussed on using the word commissioning!! The word in the announcement in 2021 was completed by March 31st 2024. Why not just guarantee that date? On the same note, why tell me this 33MWh per year jargon when they could simply outline what it means financially for AVL. It's like selling 2kg of vanadium and then announcing that "sales are up 50%". Amazing, but you're still losing money, and likely going broke!!

I've also never said it was Vince who as you said "promised" anything to me personally, that's not his style. But when you're the CEO, you are basically the coach, so the buck stops with you. What absolutely $h%#s me with AVL is how close they were to actually breaking through a while back, which as you know, not many do. However, some are more into self preservation than pushing boundaries, and IMHO that's why this company is just going around in circles right now, and if you ask me, will be bought out cheap before managing to secure half a billion dollars in this market. Were all those Vince's decisions, or someone else's with a bit of a different agenda? AVL has certainly been linked to other companies recently, so who knows who's pulling the strings here.

You see, everyone and his dog saw those desperate moves made when AVL basically gave 15% of the company away (to some familiar characters) over in WA, and immediately it gave everyone I know the impression of being on their back foot. Rather than continue riding the wave, and showing that it was all just a matter of time, they chose to make sure they were fed for the next few years. All this after repeatedly saying the "previous" capital raise would "get them through". Was $5 million not enough if they really believed funding was on the horizon? Or even some great announcements on all their hard work that we all thought were in the works. That's the timeframe when it dawned on me that management thought this company was worth far less than I did, and my chances of still being invested after a few offers were on the table to buy it out cheap, were most likely very minimal.

So enjoy your weekend RhyS. Believe me, gloating will not be what I'll be doing if this doesn't all work out. In my opinion there is nothing funny at all about AVL, the SA mine they had, BYH, ROLEK and now this Mining Green Metals "deal", if that's what you want to call it. In fact, the only thing close to funny about it all is that not one I can think of has had any success. That in itself says it all and is pretty staggering if you ask me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $22.69K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10520751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2171501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.