CND 0.00% 3.6¢ condor energy limited

Ann: Vanadium - Magnetite Update, page-65

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    I think we will see a very successful formula repeat itself only it’s BKP instead of WFE. Change DRC cobalt for South Africa vanadium and as the old saying goes......when you’re on a good thing stick to it! The winning formula that is.

Everything is mapping out on BKP almost identical as the early progression on WFE. I know because I have a sizeable holding in WFE from this time last year and have equally loaded up on BKP expecting the same result. This stock is a buy, hold, sit back and watch it grow with no effort required.

Investors devalued DRC projects by huge amounts due to sovereign and operating risk. As it turned out the risk was unwarranted and the value returned to the WFE SP In spades and still has plenty more coming back. My opinion is Africa as a whole is rapidly changing for the better since China got involved 3-4yrs ago, for their own purposes, which has helped immensely to clean the place up politically. Now the international community is coming to SA, same as China came to DRC, starting with the upcoming Africa Investment Forum event in early November. IMF, policy makers, sovereign and pension funds. Those funds are as big and powerful as it gets, they are not fools!!

Ask yourself this question.......did you buy in to BKP because you are afraid of what you can lose or because you can see what you stand to gain? Surely buying in to speccy stocks is about seeing it grow into a business and what you can gain?....and they are HUGE gains!! The earlier you get in the bigger the gain? The earlier you bail out the more you stand to miss out?

That’s my view anyway. Food for thought.....you make your own decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $2.948K 81.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 139122 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 22170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.