KRR 7.14% 1.3¢ king river resources limited

Honest truth is this company was overvalued prior to this...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    Honest truth is this company was overvalued prior to this announcement. $100MC and they're only just releasing a scoping study?
    Look at TNG - $4.7b NPV (calculated before V price skyrocketed) and paltry MC of $100m (same as KRC was yesterday). I bought into KRC in March before the big rise and am kicking myself I didn't sell at 4 bags, but when it's going up it's easy to get excited instead of looking at the full picture. I believe V will be the next lithium but I'm less convinced KRC is the viable contender - need someone with medium size resource and good grades that can build a plant quickly. No one I know quite fits that bill right now. Keep in mind TNG took 7 years or something to get where they are now as it is such a bit, complicated project. SP basically hasn't changed the whole time. 
    I've never sold any shares yet as I believe in diversification (buy into the sector not the company and wait) but can't see KRC making a rise for a long time yet. TNG on the other hand finally seems to be gaining traction. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $19.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $1.758K 126.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231006 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 604927 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.