KRR 7.69% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Vanadium Scoping Study, page-247

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139

This is a bit of a blow in all honesty. I have been postive about KRC for some time, and was thoroughly enjoying the spectacular finds. That all seems clouded now by a mindblowing CAPEX. In saying that, the sheer size of this project could possbly attract some deep pockets. China comes to mind. But also worth keeping in mind is that they would have fairly substantial leverage in any discussions as options for KRC will be far and few. 

Have the market overreacted? I believe it has reacted aptly based on the current information as we know it. But even if it has overreacted, I don’t think we will see it correct back unless we have some kind of news catalyst to attract more buyers. Even a rumour of a possible partner could do the trick. Focus now will be on PFS and that may perhaps show us a reason to regain a postive stance. 

Time will tell. 

For now I’m just happy I sold my heads while high and only hold tails that are mostly from the free issue for holders, which brings my net cost down enough to cussion the blow from the drop yesterday (just). But I am aware that many are not as fortunate, and for them I do feel sorry. And I truly regret rationalising over the selloff a while back myself, this was clearly from people in the know and questions should be asked of them (not that they ever will). For now, I will hold and wait to see what happens next. But any further falls from here and I’m out as well

GLTAH 

Last edited by Patisonit: 03/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $45.76K 3.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 429816 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 240972 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.