KRR 9.09% 1.2¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Vanadium studies update, page-106

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852
    tim,

i think you missed my point.

no one is doubting the largest V deposit and high grade gold hits.

it's the economics of bringing them to market that the SS will address. 

and you're only considering the good, very good and excellent possibilities.

that seems a little short sighted and biased because you are a share holder... hence my question.

the V deposit is low grade and will most likely have high capex... i hope not... but it is a real possibility... and while a resource this size will eventually see the light of day... that might not be for another 10-20 years if the costs are prohibitive right now.

the gold hits are high, yes, but they are also skinny, so tonnage could be a problem... i hope not... but again a real possibility... and no tonnage = no mine.

i am a share holder and have been for just under a year... and i'm very bullish on KRC's future... but i'm not blindly ruling out that the SS may be less than desired... anything is possible... and as someone on here used to say "expect the unexpected"... that doesn't just apply to positive news.

and after seeing how the fluro SS went down and how AVL/TMT PFS's were smacked around... i think it prudent to consider all possibilities... not just the ones we want.

but it's your opinion, you're entitled to it... i was just curious.

here's to a cracking SS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $16.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.26K 1.643M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15458 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1479571 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.